Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pre-Attack Intro post..

Alright, so technically, this is not a craft-attack-swap post, BUT I have been urged to share these nonetheless. So consider this a little introduction to tide you over to the final, attacked product. And I do mean attacked.

For St. Patrick's Day this year, I made a little hat/hairpiece and a pin to wear to school. My little cherubs also got to make their own versions. Here are mine:

Also, While I'm here, I'll include this other picture of some hair flowers I've made recently. One is (obviously?) made of zippers, with the zipper pulls still attached, like leaves. The other two are leftover edge from some curtains I just hung in the basement. reusing is so green. :)
Stay tuned! I'll figure out what to do with my bundle of craftiness! I really will!

No comments:

Post a Comment